Vacancy title: ERP Coordinator / Manager IT
Jobs at: Trans Africa Assurance Limited
Deadline of this Job: 31st August 2019
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kampala, East Africa
We are looking for a Manager IT to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our Enterprise Resource planning and computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, and costs and in the lines. The successful candidate for this post must have improved skills, proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of Insurance environment & related best practices.
Vacancy No: TAA/HR/JUL-01
Job Title: ERP Coordinator /Manager IT
Reporting to: Chief Executive
Probation: 6 Months
Deadline for applications: 31st August 2019.
• Manage ERP and computer systems.
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT operations.
• Act in alignment with user needs and ERP functionality to contribute to organizational strategy.
• Design, develop, implement, train and coordinate with ERP end-user
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems for business continuity.
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
• Avail required ERP data for management and audit.
• Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
Experience and Knowledge:
• A bachelor’s degree in Information technology.
• Oracle Certification is an added advantage.
• Excellent Knowledge in SQL Server and Oracle Data Base.
• In depth VB.Net, C# Programming skills.
• Perform technical root-cause analysis and troubleshooting on existing applications and Database.
• Should have minimum 5 years of functional and development experience in Insurance ERP system..
Job Education Requirements: bachelor’s degree in Information technology
Job Experience Requirements: 5 years
Job application procedure
All interested applicants should address and submit a cover letter, Updated CV and copies of certified academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Impala House, 13/15, Kimathi Avenue
P. O. Box 7601, Kampala (Uganda).
Tel: 0312 266109/ 0414 251411/0414 340535