Job Title: Forensic Audit Manager
Organisation: PostBank Uganda Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
PostBank Uganda Ltd is a government owned bank regulated by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act, 2004. The bank focuses on the mass market with operations spread across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The jobholder will plan and supervises audits and ensures that they are carried out in accordance with the annual audit plan and bank’s policies and procedures.
- The incumbent will also review audit reports for submission to Head of Audit.
- Evaluates internal controls and advises management on areas that need improvement.
- Conduct investigations and forensic audits as assigned.
- Develops audit staff competencies and knowledge through training, mentoring, coaching.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree and full professional qualifications such as ACCA, CPA, CIA
- At least five years of experience in audit (preferably in the banking sector), 3 of which should have been at a managerial level.
- Experience in conducting investigations and Forensic audits
- Excellent report writing and communication, team building, interpersonal, conflict management, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Literacy in basic computer packages and ACL.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates are invited to send their applications enclosing curriculum vitae, copies of academic, professional certificates and contact addresses of three referees. Applications should be sent by post, courier, hand delivery or e-mail to the following address;
The Director, Future Options Consulting Ltd,
4th Floor, DTB Centre, Kampala Road,
P.O. Box 34934, Kampala. Uganda
E-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: 18th September 2017