Job Title: Front Office Engineer
Organisation: Global Technology Consultant
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, Global Technology consultant). NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively monitoring of the SDP platform and related nodes using available tools and escalation of any service affecting alarms to Back office teams
- In charge of the extraction and output of SDP performance and Remedy tickets stats/reports
- Act as a centralized point of contact to handle complaints/technical inquiries raised by customer care, marketing, and revenue assurance
- Perform L1 troubleshooting of SDP incidents and furnish L2/L3 teams with all logs/information in support of root cause analysis
- Provide operational support to daily activities/routines as may be assigned by line manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields; Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- A minimum of two or more years operational support experience in Telecom IN/VAS domain experience required
- Basic practical experience with UNIX based OS and database operation
- Good knowledge and understanding of the wireless network and positioning of the IN/VAS elements.
- The applicant should also be hardworking and self-motivated
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.