Organization: Copy Cat (U) Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
The Copy Cat (U) Limited is a part of The Copy Cat Group which is one the leading ICT / Office automation / office equipment integrators in the region. They provide end-to-end solutions for a wide spectrum of products such as; voice, data, wireless and video communication networks, enterprise data servers, storage and backup systems, network security, bandwidth management, software applications, power backup solution, copiers, printers and copy printers, safes, strongroom doors and FRFC’s, currency management solutions. Our partners include Cisco, Oracle, HP, Dell, NetApp, EMC, Hitachi, Allot, SAP, Microsoft, VMWare, Symantec, Tripplite, APC, Ricoh Nashuatec, Riso, Brother, HP, Samsung, Godrej, Glory, Qmatic and a host of others.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· In charge of delivering the statement of account, invoices, balanceconfirmation letter to customer with acknowledgement.
· In charge of the collection of cheques and reconciliation of statement of accounts
· Work closely with a range of Customer/ stakeholders for pending payments withholding Tax Certification
· The incumbent will minimize customer response times by issuing reminder notions and customer statements and monitoring collection of debts in a timely manner
· Work closely with the Finance and Accounts for Statement of account, invoice, Delivery Note and Reconciliation
· Prepare and submit report for daily collection and circulation to Head of Department
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate should primarily hold qualifications and experience to perform the aforementioned tasks.
· Target Oriented, Smart
· Excellent communication skills
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send theirapplications and updated CVs to: email@example.com or hand deliver to our offices.
NB: Once shortlisted you shall be contacted to attend interviews on 19th September 2015 at our offices in Kalamu House, Plot 1B, Kira Road, Kampala.
Deadline: 19th September, 2015