Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Organisation: New-Edge Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
New-edge Technologies & Logistics is a company that specializes in ICT Supplies, Consultancy and all ICT Related Services, Software Partner (Microsoft), Networks And Systems Building, Computer programming and software development.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Administrative Assistant will manage the marketing team.
- Liaise with company administration to ensure company goals are met.
- Develop strategies that will ensure the company gets huge deals and projects.
- Develop avenues of plans to promote company ideas and services to both companies, CBOS, NGOS, governments and ministries as well as individuals where applicable.
- Ensure the marketing performs as expected or beyond expectation.
- Develop and come up with business acquisition for the company.
- Ensure sought after projects by the company go through.
- Get business projects for the company
- Maintain and increase clientele base.
- Ensure Customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the company is well marketed to client and consumer companies/CBOS or government ministries.
- Participate in trade shows or exhibitions to market the company.
- Come up with marketing strategies for company offered services and products.
- Ensure they get business/projects for the company.
- Bid and ensure the company gets the bided for project.
- Liaise with Marketing and branding managers to ensure company products and services are consumed by clients.
- AOB to marketing and business development.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a BCOM, BBA
- Three years of related work experience
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Smart and good planning skills
- Time conscious execution
- Worked in a similar position will be added advantage.
- Smart and presentable physically.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications to email@example.com
Deadline: 31st July 2018