Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Agri- industrial Security Guards Ltd is a private security company licensed under PSFs category A, and subsidiary of both.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare credit control & debtor control ledgers
- The Assistant Accountant will prepare bank reconciliations, staff payrolls
- Perform any other assigned duty from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Assistant Accountant should ideally be a graduate of Business Administration/ BCom with Accounting option
- Three or more years’ experience in a related role
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates should submit their hand written applications with detailed CV, academic documents and experience record to the office of chief executive officer at IGARA growers’ tea factory, Bushenyi. Uganda.
Deadline: 3rd October 2014