Job Title: Assistant Warden Fleet Management
Uganda Wildlife Authority (UWA) was established in 1996 and is managed in accordance with the Wildlife Act Cap 200. The Mission of UWA is: “To conserve, economically develop and sustainably manage the wildlife and protected areas of Uganda in partnership with neighbouring communities and other stakeholders for the benefit of the people of Uganda and the global community.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The incumbent should have an Honors Bachelor’s Degree in Transport and Logistics Management. Computer literacy and mechanical knowledge is an added advantage
- Two or more years’ relevant experience from a reputable organization.
- Excellent planning, organizing and coordinating skills
- Good leadership and Team Work
- High degree of accountability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ethics and Integrity
- Highly self-motivated
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates should send their applications with detailed CV and three professional referees with daytime telephone contact should be addressed and submitted to the address below clearly marking on the envelope the post being applied for to the address below.
The Executive Director Uganda Wildlife Authority,
Plot 7 Kiira Road, Kamwokya
P.O. Box 3530 Kampala, Uganda
Tel:+256-414-355000 Fax +256414346921
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, please note that any form of lobbing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Deadline: Friday 5th September 2014