Job Title:Finance and Operations Officer
PwC (Pricewaterhouse Coopers LLP) is seeking to recruit for 5 year DFID funded programme focusing on strengthening agricultural value chains in Northern Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: The Finance and Operations Officer will be responsible for:
- Financial and operational planning
- Preparing and managing budgets
- Financial forecasting
- Contracting and procurement
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least ten years’ professional experience in finance and operations for donor-funded programmes – DFID experience strongly preferred
- Past exposure and experience of working in sub-Saharan Africa
How to apply for the job:
All candidates who desire to join the aforementioned DFID project should Apply by visiting the web link below.
Deadline: 17th July 2014