Little Light(UG) is a Non-Governmental Organisation operating in Namuwongo slum Kampala. Little light UG is committed to contribute towards the education, health and Economic development of the most vulnerable Children, Youths and Women in impoverished settlements in Kampala.
- Performs clinical examinations, curative and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines to patients
- Implements and coordinates all health care programs based at the Little light Clinic in Namuwongo
- Advises little light families as well as members of our target groups on health and nutrition and refers children, staff and beneficiaries for appropriate specialist consultation.
- Implement Little light medical care policy and procedures in line with other established government regulations
- Referring complicated cases.
- Carrying out health Education to patients.
- Active participating in Research activities.
- Adhering to Professional Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- Participating in Continuous Professional Development activities.
- Overseeing and accounting for allocated resources.
- Compiling, preparing and submitting periodic reports.
- Builds a strong staff team to support the health program
- Technically support the programs Manager with relevant information for the development of Health development grants
Deadline: 15th May 2014