Job Title: Finance Intern
ACTED is an independent international, private, non-partisan and non-profit organization that operates according to principles of strict neutrality, political and religious impartiality, and non discrimination. ACTED was created in 1993 to support populations affected by the conflict in Afghanistan. Based in Paris, France, ACTED now operates in 32 countries worldwide, with over 200 international and 4000 national staff. ACTED has a 110 million € budget for over 370 projects spanning 8 sectors of intervention; including emergency relief, food security, health promotion, economic development, education & training, microfinance, local governance & institutional support, and cultural promotion. For more information, please visit our website at www.acted.org.
Job Summary: The finance intern works under the supervision of the Finance Officer and/or Country Finance Manager.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Intern will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Control that operations respect existing financial procedures and manage accounting files for the Country Office;
- Analyze financial data and create management indicators ;
- Support Country Coordination through analysis of project running costs, follow-up on resource allocation, and finance training
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The applicant must hold a master’s degree in administration, business management or equivalent.
- The Intern must possess finance and accounting skills
- Possess willingness to undertake serious responsibility and manage stress efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, including advanced written and oral English
Job Terms and Salary Conditions: Field Intern benefits include: a 300 USD per month living allowance, coverage of all accommodation, food, and travel costs, a luggage allowance of 50 kg., and the provision of medical, repatriation, and life insurance.
How to Apply for the job:
Please send, in English, your cover letter, CV, and three references to [email protected] Ref : FI/UGA/SA
ACTED Att: Human Resources Department 33, rue Godot de Mauroy 75009 Paris FRANCE
Fax. + 33 (0) 1 42 65 33 46
For more information, visit us at http://www.acted.org.
Deadline: 24th February 2014