Job Title: Graduate Associate
PwC firms provide industry-focused Assurance, Tax and Advisory services to enhance value for their clients. More than 184,000 people in 157 countries in firms across the global PwC network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
PwC in Uganda is recognised as a thought leader and a change initiator, where professional staff combine the resources of our global network with detailed knowledge of local issues. PwC Uganda is recruiting fresh university graduates, from different academic disciplines, for opportunities in the Assurance Line of Service. You must be in your final year at the university, completing your final exams in 2014.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of clients’ business and use this in review and audit of transactions in related areas.
- Conduct Audit risk and complete assigned areas accordingly
- Document findings comprehensively and in accordance with documentation standards
- Complete evidence gathering procedures and work assigned by supervisors from time to time;
- Responsible for professional development through completing professional examinations and adherence to professional ethical standards
- Demonstrate awareness of your professional responsibilities with respect to independence and risk and quality requirements implemented by the firm and work hand in hand to ensure on-going compliance
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- The Fresh Graduates should possess relevant Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second class honors or its equivalent.
- A distinction or credit in Mathematics and English at O levels
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial expertise
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Consistently demonstrate energy and enthusiasm in doing their work in a professional environment
How to apply for the job:
If you are confident that you fit the person and job profile and you are keen on growing your career with the leading Accounting Consultancy firm in the Country, please visit our Careers website www.pwc.com/ug/careers
Deadline: 25th April 2014