NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, ATC Uganda (American Tower Corporation) offers a variety of wireless infrastructure solutions around the world that include towers, managed networks, in-building and outdoor Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Small Cells and Wi-Fi. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The American Tower Corporation Office Support Administrator will be responsible for general administration of the ATC Uganda office such as house-keeping, fleet administration, purchase and maintenance of office supplies as well as supervision of drivers and cleaners.
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure overall management of the company fleet and liaise with the officially designated fuel company and garage to ensure that fuel cards are processed and vehicles are serviced and repairs are reported and serviced on time
- Manage the drivers that drive company vehicles, process their monthly overtime
- Develop a pool car management system that ensures efficient allocation of drivers and pool vehicles to staff that will need to move out of office on business.
- Responsible for all record keeping of all documents pertaining to office administration i.e. copies of purchase requisition or orders of fuel cards, office stationary and equipment, payment slips of office purchases e.g. newspapers etc.
- In charge of housekeeping of the office premises i.e. ensure that the general working environment is clean and neat, supervise the work of the cleaning staff, ensure office equipment is serviced and is up and running at all times
- Manage office mail i.e. posting and sending mail by courier, daily collect mail in the post office box and receive all hand delivered mail and dispatch it to the rightful employees
- Maintaining supplies of office stationery and office equipment by drawing up a monthly inventory of all stationery items needed in the office and contact the supplier to ensure that all stationery is delivered on time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should preferably hold a good Bachelor’s Degree in Social sciences, Social Work or an equivalent
- At least two years’ general administrative experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and should be a team leader.
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to analyze information
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive and with the ability to work fast and in an organized manner.
- Computer proficiency in the use of MS office software packages esp. MS Word and Excel
- Prior work experience in office administration
- Must be a self-starter and work off their own initiative
- Maintains a professional and positive demeanor at all times
- Responsive to customer queries
- Be able to work with all levels of employees and customers
- The applicant should also exhibit a high degree of personal integrity and be highly reliable
- Open and approachable
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.