Job Title: Operator (Fresher Job Opportunities)
Organisation: Nile Breweries Limited
Duty Station: Jinja, Uganda
Nile Breweries Limited is the leading beverage company in Uganda and a subsidiary of ABInBev, the largest brewing group in the world, provides equal employment opportunities – promoting equality in the company. Our dream is to be the growth engine of AB InBev, creating and sharing superior value.
Job Summary: The primary role of the BOP operator is the operation of the brewing and associated process areas, the execution of quality control checks and analyses, the execution of maintenance and asset care activities in support of the Brewing Technician Artisan.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Shift based production performance and processes:
- Operate designated plant and equipment.
- Monitor specific production processes on shift.
- Ensure process quality and productivity.
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Co- ordinate autonomous maintenance and cleaning.
Shift team performance administration:
- Complete associated tracking and monitoring.
- Complete OWS administration with all the VPO related tools and take actions as required.
- Complete team room administration as required.
- Contribute to self development.
- Communicate effectively at work.
- Apply problem solving decision making techniques and principles.
- Complete 5 WHYs as per triggers and with relevant team members.
- Contribute towards AB reports as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Preferably; a degree in Food Science, Electrical/Mechanical engineering or a related field.
- Min: Ordinary diploma in Food Science, Electrical/Mechanical engineering or a related field.
- At least 1 year working experience preferably in a Foods and Beverages Industry.
- Must be hard working.
- Honest and self- motivated.
- Ability to work in shifts.
- Must be dynamic and a good team player.
- High integrity and attention to details.
- Dreams big, is curious and bold.
How to Apply:
All candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 10th July 2022