Job Title: Relationship Officer – Logbook Finance Product (2 Job Positions)
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Head Office, Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Relationship Officer – Logbook Finance Product will ensure effective and efficient communication with customers to achieve customer satisfaction, timely loan repayments and repeat business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee relationships with clients to ensure top level service is provided to clients.
- Perform as key contact point for portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters throughout range of services and products.
- Consistent and frequent communication with clients providing complete, concise account information and guidance.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Design and implement techniques for educating old and new customers on the benefits of existing and new products or services.
- Ensure assigned portfolio is performing as per company’s set targets.
- Ensure retention of customers with at least 40% of repeat business from assigned portfolio.
- Ensure collections performance target of 90% and above for your portfolio.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- Knowledgeable about Asset Finance.
- Computer knowledge.
- Customer Care Experience.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply:
To apply, submit your application, detailed CV and testimonials to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 3rd July 2023