Job Title: Reservation and Ticketing Supervisor
Etihad Airways has experienced success and has received a range of awards that reflects our position as one of the world’s leading premium airline brands, this includes ‘World’s Leading Airline’ at the World Travel Awards for five consecutive years in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, has in just ten years established itself as the world’s leading airline.
“Etihad” is the Arabic word for “union”. Set up by Royal (Amiri) Decree in July 2003, Etihad commenced commercial operations in November, 2003, and has gone on to become the fastest growing airline in the history of commercial aviation.
Job Summary: The Etihad Airways Reservation and Ticketing Supervisor will oversee all activities to optimize all guest interactions and satisfaction whilst ensuring compliance with all Etihad ticketing policies and procedures and high standards of customer service delivery to exceed guest expectations. Ensure team compliance with all Etihad reservation policies and procedures and standards of guest service (i.e. handling guest problems, answering telephone inquiries within 3 rings, pre-flight checks, timeliness, grooming, courtesy etc.)
Key Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the efficient operations and monitor performance of the assigned team in order to achieve revenue, yield and volume targets
- Responsible for the day-to-day problem resolution, escalating to higher levels as required
- Keep up to date on product, service, policies and procedures through regular team meetings ensuring communication and understanding by team members
- Ensure ticket stocks are correctly logged, stocked, stored and all material properly stocked and displayed
- In a state of flight disruption, ensure liaison with all involved (guests and colleagues alike) is managed in a positive manner and that revenue and guest satisfaction requirements are maintained
- Responsible for having queues, PTA issues, TODs and re-issues completed in a timely manner
- Responsible and accountable for identifying safety risks in accordance with risk assessment process, and ensures that adequate risk mitigation steps are appropriately implemented in order to ascertain safety within the workplace
Qualifications, Skills and Experience needed for the job:
- The ideal candidate for the aforementioned Etihad Airlines opportunity must have completed high school with three to five years airline or travel agency experience in a reservations and ticketing role with at least two years in supervisory role.
- Past experience in Sabre would be preferred.
- Attended courses in reservations and ticketing
- Training in Airline advanced passenger tariff and pricing course
- Recognized IATA or knowledge in rules and regulation of airline restrictions
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and to short lead times
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good PC skills include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates who are interested in working with the aviation industry with Etihad Airways should Apply Online by clicking the web link below.
Deadline: 9th October, 2014