Job Title: Retail Training Officer
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keenly monitor and report Network performance on product quality, maintenance related anomalies, implementation of stations’ invariants program, electrical audits, interceptor cleaning, used oil collection and security assessments.
- Coordinate and ensure brand image achievement and adherence to Network ISO certification procedures & HSEQ policies by all Dealers/Station Managers & Staff.
- Conduct a gap analysis of Group & Division requirements with respect to company rules.
- Implement a monitoring and tracking system to ensure that no procedures are overdue.
- Create awareness of procedures among Retail & Marketing Department staff to improve compliance.
- Write procedures, if need be, supporting the enforcement of internal controls in the Retail & Marketing Department.
- Prepare & co-ordinate induction training programs of new RTEs, SFS staff, Young Dealers & Dealers.
- Develop, propose, and implement the annual network training plan in away consistent with Africa training policy within approved annual budget.
- Arrange and follow up all group on spot trainings of dealers & station staff in liaison with TM’s, HSEQ, SFS teams etc.
- Develop, propose, and follow a career path to empower station’s staff with training program, knowledge control, proficiency check.
- Ensure Top Service program animation to achieve a minimum score of 90% in all benchmarks.
- In charge of the Annual Dealers Challenge.
- Plan and co-ordinate annual Dealer convention.
- Ensure that there is a central data base of talents for stations and a permanent pool of dealers to take over both young dealer and cash/financial dealer stations.
- Facilitate recruitment process for both Young Dealers & Financial Dealers.
- Implement collaborative animation using flashes, forum
- The Network Business in Uganda is very dynamic and competitive given the deregulated nature of the market.
- High service station staff turnover, hence high demand in training.
- Differentiation from competitors is paramount in terms of Top Service, staff grooming & general image.
- Spends 50% of the time in the field.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the TotalEnergies Retail Training Officer job must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Business Statistics / Economics or Business Administration from a reputable university.
- At least three years of experience in a similar role
- Financial management experience is an added advantage
- Good knowledge of SAP and very analytical.
- Knowledge of the Retail business must be very strong
- Ability to operate various computer systems
- Must be a licensed driver.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.