Job Title: Several Business Development Officers
Organisation: Case Medical Centre
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Case Medical Centre is a private hospital located on Buganda Road in Central Kampala. The Centre started in 1995 as a small Clinic on Bombo Road. With the years the Centre’s clientele and reputation grew until the need to expand became overwhelming
Job Summary: The Business Development Officer will build and grow the business development activities of Case Medical Centre in such a manner as to ensure the development and maintenance of a strong and profitable business portfolio and promotion of a positive image of the company in the market place.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should hold a Sales Diploma, Customer service or equivalent experience.
- Professional Certificate in COP
- Additional training in Marketing
- At least five years’ experience required for training
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work with individuals across all levels of management and sectors
- Strong negotiations and presentation skills.
- A strategic and innovative thinker
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who may be interested in the above post should send their applications to the following address: The Human Resource Officer Case Medical Centre, 69/71, Buganda Road, P.O. Box 4547, Kampala, Uganda. Tel: 0312/ 414 250362, 0312 261123 A
Deadline: Friday 19th December 2014 by 5PM