Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Duty Station: Uganda
Tutapona is an international organization committed to addressing the pain and trauma associated with war and violence. We have taken rehabilitation services to the most severely traumatized individuals in the heart of war zones. We take the love of Jesus Christ through trauma rehabilitation to victims of rape, mutilation, abduction, former child soldiers, and anyone affected by the horror of war. We train leaders on the ground in local regions affected by war and develop local teams of indigenous workers to carry on the effort within their own culture. We partner with local churches & organizations to bring healing to as many people as possible.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant will support field level activities, procurement and reporting. The Administrative Assistant may also serve as the first point of contact in connecting clients to therapeutic staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Administrative Assistant job must hold a Degree in Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of two years’ experience in administrative work
- Training in front desk management
- Training in customer care
- Records keeping skills
- Knowledge of NGO Sector with knowledge of UNHCR Systems Preferred
- Computer Literacy including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills including excellent writing skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate compassion, patience, as well as strong social and communication skills.
- Be a “people person” with experience in customer service and front desk management.
- High-level analytical and reasoning skills and strong written communication skills to document work, and procure resources are pre-requisites.
- This position requires commitment to, understanding of, and compliance with Tutapona’s Mission, Vision, and Faith position.
- Practice must be in accordance with professional international standards for conduct in the mental health setting.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their cover letters and updated CV to email@example.com with updated CVs of at most 2 pages.
Deadline: 17th August 2018