Pan Afric Impex (U) Ltd is a leading transporter of bulk cargo across East and Central Africa. With a client base composed of large NGOs, UNO bodies and major multi-national organizations running large projects, the company handles transportation of relief goods, machinery, perishable cargo etc. Pan Afric Impex is continuing to implement its expansion for better service to its clients, with more qualified staff, renewed fleet, more specialized equipment and cutting-edge automation.
Job Summary: The Marketing Executive will be responsible for promoting Pan Afric’s Transport solutions by correspondence, contact with clients and e-marketing.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience needed for the job:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Seven or more years’ experience in Marketing department of a technology intensive organization
- Expert in e-marketing. Must be proficient in using Core Multi-media suite: Twitter, Facebook, Linkedln CMS (Content Management System)
- Computer proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (M/S Illustrator, Indesign)
- Proven experience in Advertising, Brand development, Public Relations and Customer Care
- Past transport experience an added advantage
Age: 28 to 35 years
How to Apply for the job:
All candidates are encouraged to send their applications and up-to-date CV with contacts of 3 professional referees (do not attach certificates yet) to: Java Consulting Ltd, P.O. Box 2979 Kampala, Uganda or e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or hand deliver to Plot 1 Ntinda Rise, Ministers’ Village Ntinda, near UNEB You may contact the following numbers to guide you: 0718-973720 or 0716-568553.
Deadline: 11th October 2014