Job Summary: The Systems Integration Engineer will be responsible for the planning, implementation, control and completion of customers’ projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals to ensure that the project is closed on time and within budget.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates and executes software integration plans.
- Carry out scientific POC like integrations and/or evaluations to establish formal integrations strategies and roadmaps.
- Participate in the design of general integration strategies and propose/develop specific point integrations within the general framework.
- Ensure all designs are version-proof as integrated products follow their own roadmaps/life cycles.
- Working with product management, exercise influence (as much as possible) on 3rd party roadmap evolutions.
- Works under limited direction and determines and develops approach to solutions.
- Contributes to the development of organization’s goals and objectives.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Possess three of more years’ experience in software development, including participation in enterprise-class projects
- Strong proficiency in Java and one or more scripting languages
- Practical experience with or extensive knowledge of several of the following integration protocols: SOAP-based APIs, RESTful or XML-based APIs, ISO8583 APIs and Sockets Communication APIs
- Solid understanding of database concepts and experience writing software that utilizes database interaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thoroughly document the design of new software and maintain documentation throughout the lifecycle (e.g. specification documents, object models, class diagrams, state flows, etc.)
- A good team player who will enjoy performing multiple technical functions when needed.
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience developing integrations APIs
- Demonstrated track record as part of a highly-distributed team
- Experience using Subversion for source code/resource control
- Experience developing open source applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to professionally manage multiple priorities with minimal supervision and on schedule.
- Strong documentation skills and the ability to understand software functional specifications.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses
Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements