Job Title: Company Pharmacist
Organization: Goodman International Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Goodman International Ltd is a Pharmaceutical Company based in Kampala – Uganda, dealing in Importation & Distribution of Human and Veterinary Medicines, Agent & Local Technical Representative (LTR) for several Manufacturers from Europe and Middle East.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To handle all National Drug authority (NDA) affairs in co-ordination with staff members of the Regulations & compliance department.
- Handle and closely follow different company supplier matters related to the following:
- Product registration and variations
- Processing of import permits and verification of proforma invoices
- Good Manufacturing Practice applications/audits
- Attend all NDA meetings and workshops
- Work in co-ordination with the procurement department to handle and process company imports and export operations
- To maintain all company records and information in their professional filling system and designated locations.
- To carry out daily office activities such as email correspondence, report preparations, data compilation etc.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Pharmacy degree from any recognized university.
- Must be a fully registered pharmacist
- At least one year working experience.
- Very quick at learning and delivering reports in time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be Computer literate
- Must have highest level of integrity.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications via Email only addressed to;
The Human Resource Manager,
Goodman International Ltd,
Hala Plaza Plot No 24B Nakasero Road.
P.O. Box 21311, Kampala – Uganda
Email to: email@example.com with the following;
- Cover letter
- Copy of your recent Passport photo
NB: Female candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 13th September 2019