Job Title: Assistant HR Manager
Organisation: Sinopec (Uganda)
Duty Station: Tilenga Project Site(s) , Uganda
On-boarding Date: Immediately
Sinopec International Petroleum Service Corporation (Sinopec Service) is a fully owned subsidiary of Sinopec Group, which ranks No. 2 in Global Fortune 500 in 2020. Sinopec Service is engaged in the provision of all project phases service for various sectors, including oil & gas, power, buildings, roads and bridges etc. We are looking for Construction and Project support personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the HR manager in monitoring the manpower plan and developing the local communities recruitment plan to support the achievement of the overall project operations objectives.
- Give suggestion to revise and implement HR policies and procedures, and ensure legal compliance throughout HR management
- Communicate with employees before and after employment to ensure harmonious employment relationship
- Assist in overseeing and administering the performance evaluation programme
- Implement and update HR management information and maintain employee records
- Assist and coordinate the development of training and upskilling programmes
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Check and log staff attendance
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in HR, business, administration, or a related field
- A minimum of ten years’ HR experience and at least 5 years shall be with construction projects. Number of staff of former organization shall be over 200.
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Proficient in English and Office Software
How to Apply:
All candidates should merge their applications into one single pdf document to firstname.lastname@example.org with file name format as “position+major+name”. Only candidates who been deemed to have fully met the requirements of the roles will be contacted for interviews.
NB: If you have not been contacted directly within two weeks of your application, then you have not been successful. In support of our commitment to the development of the local community, Ugandan national applicants will be given priority.