Job Title:Specialist, Network Infrastructure
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, a Global Technology Consultant. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: The Network Infrastructure Specialist will provide support in installing, configuring and integrating all CLIENT’s enterprise network devices and related infrastructure to ensure an optimal operating environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support in the planning, designing and implementation of CLIENT’s IT infrastructure e.g. LAN, WAN, Servers etc.
- Assist in ensuring highly reliable and available IT infrastructure to support the business needs and requirements.
- Assist in installing and upgrading all IT infrastructures (LAN, WAN, Servers) in line with defined processes, policies and procedures.
- Escalate issues to third-party vendors where necessary and work closely with internal customers to understand their needs and translate these into technology solutions.
- Work closely with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Offer direction and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Network Infrastructure Implementation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Network Infrastructure Implementation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a first degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role.
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.