Job Title: Tender/Bid Compiler
Organisation: Appliance World Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Appliance World Ltd (the company) is one of the largest organizations in Uganda dealing in consumer electronics (refrigerators, microwaves, audio products, televisions, and washing machines), commercial air conditioning and mechanical ventilation, mobile phones, computers/network monitors.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Tender/Bid Compiler will be deploying the rules of tendering by reading and understanding the PPDA Act
- In charge of purchase and collecting the tender document.
- Read major newspapers daily to search for any tendering opportunities.
- Fully handling the tendering process from commencement to submission.
- Tasked with the clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Have all bid attachments ready at all times.
- Pay serious attention to the technical/ pricing schedules.
- Updated the CVs of the Technical Team always.
- In charge of making a work plan on the tasks & timelines to ensure timely submission.
- Submitting the tender should be as per the guidelines attached from the General Manger.
- Tasked with attending the bid/tender opening and making notes of the companies who tendered and their amount.
- Lobbying for tender awards by networking and scheduling meeting with potential clients where necessary.
- Sending feedback from relevant companies, when tenders are unsuccessful in order to improve in future.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: The ideal candidate should have qualifications and experience to perform the aforementioned tasks
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Call or Whatsapp 0756 817062 for any inquiries.