Job Title: Administrative Assistant ICT
Uganda Investment Authority (UIA), set up under the investment Code 1991 is a statutory agency mandated to initiate and support measures that enhance investment in Uganda and to advise Government on appropriate policies conducive for investment promotion and growth.
Job Summary: The Administrative Assistant ICT will be primarily responsible for User Support as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The job holder should possess a relevant Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or the equivalent from a recognized Institution
- At least a year’s experience in a similar or related job
- Knowledge of Configuration of the OmniPCX system.
- Working knowledge of the Joomla Content Management System.
- Knowledge of Network (LAN and WAN) design, configuration and maintenance.
- Excellent computer repair and maintenance skills
- Skills in end user support and training ability
- The jobholder will also be responsible for Data entry.
How to apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should send their applications with detailed CVs, copies of certificates and/or testimonials together with the applicant’s telephone contact, names, addresses and telephone numbers of three referees should be sent to;
The Executive Director
Uganda Investment Authority
P. O. Box 7418, Kampala, Uganda.
UIA accepts no liability for incomplete submission, late or misdirected transmission of applications.
NB: Only short listed applicants will be contacted for interviews. Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Uganda Investment Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline: 10th February, 2014