Job Title: Information Systems & Telecommunications Graduate Trainee (Fresher Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies is a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity. Our 105,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, cleaner, more reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. Active in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies puts sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of people.
Job Summary: The Information Systems & Telecommunications Graduate Trainee will provide support to the Information Systems & Telecommunications team mainly in telecommunication.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering.
- Must have undertaken Industrial trainings in Telecoms, ISP environment with a GSM operator (in roles of Field Engineers, RF, Transmission, Core Networks and NOC operations
- Should have knowledge of network systems and technologies (radio links, microwave, VHF, fiber optics, leased lines, WiFi, IP address planning and cabling)
- Certifications: CCNA (Route or Voice) with any programming language
- Maximum 2 years of post-graduation experience.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should apply online at the link below.