Job Title: Data Administrator
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Uganda, we are a major player in the Oil and Gas sector with 125 service stations across the country.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The job holder is responsible for entering into a database all data related to Grievances, Land and Crop compensation, Community Employment, Stakeholder engagement, Social investment projects and education, GIS links for ArcGIS integration – reports, attendance lists, assessment forms etc.,
- Storing and filing appropriately all hard copies of related documents in line with company procedure. Providing support to stakeholder engagements to mobilise, follow up, record attendees, write report, and work with the teams to monitor and follow up on actions with rigour, coordinating with the grievance Officer on site to manage all the grievances, follow up to ensure timely closures.
- Supporting the preparation draft relevant procedures as will be required for the development phase in line with the Company Management Systems (CMS).Register and follow up all outputs from the environment and land studies engagements commitments made with stakeholders.
- Monitoring and analysis of the data in a timely manner. Preparing reports on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis according to the needs.
- Coordinating between the affiliate and the service provider for any relevant upgrades as well as act as focal point to assist other users within the affiliate including coordinating training on database tool.
- The job holder is accountable for the management of the social management system related to land access, compensation, grievances, local employment, stakeholder engagement, social investment and education.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the TOTAL Data Administrator job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Social sciences, Statistics or related field
- Two years’ experience in community projects, development projects and or in other similar (NGOs)
- High Proficiency in the usage of computers and appropriate software’s such as Database software like Access, Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Social data software. GIS experience very advantageous.
- Exceptional analytical skills and good report writing capabilities.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 31st August 2018