Job Title: Jobs
NFT Consult, a leading HR Consultancy firm, seeks to recruit for it valuable client, ATC Uganda (American Tower Corporation) offers a variety of wireless infrastructure solutions around the world that include towers, managed networks, in-building and outdoor Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Small Cells and Wi-Fi. NFT Human Resource Solutions are customer tailored per industry requirements and are geared towards increased cost savings, process improvement leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness yet simultaneously strengthening quality and control of resources.
Job Summary: Job Summary: The Sales Support Coordinator will;
- Provide professional proactive support linked to the achievement of the goals and objectives of the Sales & Marketing team and the Company by providing reliable, accurate, efficient, sales administration and business system coordination.
- Ensuring all aspects of sales data, site information, reports, analysis and supporting documents are maintained in accordance with the defined standards, policies and procedures. Work effectively as part of the sales team to increase revenue and enhance the level of service to both our internal and external customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate activities with relevant stakeholders and departments to ensure timely, accurate and prompt data entry and updating of leases into the Oasis and Oracle systems.
- Provide administrative support for the sales team through preparation of site analysis (scrub) data, typing letters, creating documents, scanning and e-mailing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Creation of projects in the Collocation Workflow system and any other tasks as may be assigned, drafting and preparation of tenant contracts to support collocation process, data analysis using websites, Excel data and Market intelligence, collate and submit weekly sales progress, status and ad hoc reports.
- Organize collocation process documentation as it relates to the sales and marketing team including but not limited to; create, scan, file and save documents to internal data repositories and systems
- Oversee sales office logistics, marketing supplies, arranging sales meetings and customer workshops including;
- Preparation, submission and monitoring purchase requisitions for the sales and marketing department,
- Coordinate the Marketing function, by provisioning and procurement of marketing items, including corporate souvenirs and collateral, by working with the relevant internal teams as well as external suppliers/vendors
- Represent and positively promote the ATC Uganda’s Sales and Marketing team to internal and external customers to;
- Acknowledge receipt of correspondences and coordinating requests to the relevant stakeholders and support functions accurately and promptly
- Follow-up on customer-related issues professionally and courteously
- Issue and compile NDA’s
- Assist in providing proposals and estimates
- Work closely with indirect support functions such as the Asset Management, Finance and the Operations team to ensure revenue targets are met.
- Undertake special projects, assignments and any other job related duties that may be assigned to;
- Manage ATC Uganda customer site list
- Establish and maintain an active customer contact database
- Organize and coordinate events on behalf of the Sales & Marketing team, with internal team or external customers.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the line manager
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The candidate should possess a good first Degree in Marketing & Sales/Management Studies/Business Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Wireless and/or telecommunications experience preferred but not essential.
- Must have previous administrative support experience within multi-disciplined organization.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels with excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Strategic thinker with ability to priorities quickly in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to listen and articulate issues clearly and succinctly in order to understand detailed task and requests first time
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs
- Must have very strong computer skills and demonstrate the ability to manipulate data and systems using Microsoft Office, Google Earth and other applications
- Strong analytical skills with an attention to detail
- A team player with a strong desire to learn to achieve business results
- Reliable time keeper, diligent worker and professional attitude
- High level of energy
- Healthily aggressive
- Strong sales and marketing orientation
How to Apply for the job:
All suitably qualified candidates should visit the web link below and create a profile on the NFT Consult website by entering their e-mail addresses. Please visit web link below and click Apply now if convinced you have the job requirements. The applications/CVs should be prepared in English and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format will be considered.