MicroSave is a market leader in providing consulting services to retail financial institutions globally. Our clients include leading mobile money service providers, commercial banks, deposit taking microfinance institutions, SACCOs, microfinance institutions and multilateral and bi-lateral donors.
Job Summary: The Project Administration Manager will be responsible for administering the project to ensure timely progress of the project against deliverables, to support the large number of workshops and research initiatives and assist visiting consultants with logistics and setting up meetings.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelors level degree (or higher) in Business Administration or related field.
- At least two to five years of relevant work experience
- Past exposure and experience in administration of large and complex projects
- Detailed knowledge of financial accounting desirable
- Demonstrated experience in administration and project management (ideally with a project management software
- Possess the ability to interface with and manage stakeholders.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- All candidates should exhibit independence in writing reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Passionate and self-driven with ability to work independently.
- Be a good team player.
- Ideally knowledge/experience of financial accounting
- Excellent spoken and written English, additional working language besides Swahili is an advantage but not mandatory.
Age: between 30 and 35 years of age.
How to Apply for the job:
The applicants should send their applications and detailed CV to be addressed to MicroSave HR Manager and sent by email to email@example.com, marking the subject as: Vacancy for Project Administrator – Uganda.
Deadline: 10th October 2014 by 4PM