Job Title: Project Support Officer (PSO) 2 Jobs
Organisation: Ministry of Health (MoH)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Uganda plans to conduct its fourth Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets Mass Campaign for Universal Coverage (LLINs UCC) in 2023 where approximately 28.5 Million Mosquito nets will be distributed. The Implementation of this campaign will use the wealth of experience and great lessons accumulated since the first mass LLINs campaigns was conducted.
Also Read: Janitor/cleaners Job – Still Pure Investments Ltd
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- At least a University Degree as a qualification in any relevant field.
- Having three years’ experience in a similar field is an added advantage.
- Leadership and communication skills with ability to demonstrate team work
- High level of honesty and integrity
- Experience in planning and filed coordination
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Understanding stakeholders’ interests at all levels
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Presentation skills
- Strong people and organizational management skills
- Ability to use a computer and any other Information Technology services
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and Interested applicants should submit applications online. Please scan your academic qualifications: Degree qualifications, C.V, Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) Certificate as well as Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE), Covid 19 certificate, previous appointment letters and National Identity Card both faces and submit them online: Phone: Tel: +256 417 712260: Email: email@example.com
Deadline: 15th February 2023 by 8: 59am.