Organisation: Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA Uganda)
Duty Station: Uganda
The Adventist Development and Relief Agency – ADRA Uganda is a Humanitarian Non-Governmental Organization of the Seventh-day Adventist church that demonstrates God’s love and compassion. The organization works with people in poverty and distress to create just and positive change through empowering partnerships and responsible action. Currently the organization implements relief and development projects in West Nile, Acholi, Karamoja and South-western Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Administrative Assistant job placementshould preferably hold a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields Secretarial Studies, Office management and Administration; Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Previous experience working in a similar position in a reputable organization;
- Computer literacy skills i.e. hands-on experience in MS office packages: data management and report writing.
- Fluent in at least one of the major languages spoken in Yumbe, Moyo and Adjumani districts.
- Age: Between 25-40 years old
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications with updated CVs indicating two independent referees, and copies of the academic testimonials / certificates submitted to:
The Human Resource Director,
ADRA Uganda, Kireka Hill,
P.O. Box 9946 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 24th March 2017 by 5:00 pm.