Vacancy title: 2 Clinical Instructors-Midwifery
Type: FULL TIME
Industry: Education, and Training
Category: Teachers & Education
Jobs at: Kabale School of Comprehensive Nursing
Deadline of this Job: 06 July 2020
Duty Station: Within Uganda , Kabale , East Africa
The school is locally looking for Human Resource in the following area of service.
Position: 2 Clinical Instructors-Midwifery
Type of Employment: One-year Contract (Renewable based on performance)
Reports to: Deputy Principal and Principal.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Teach students in class, skills lab and clinical areas.
• To set Exams tor the students especially OSP/OSCE
• Examine practical exams.
• Conduct continuous assessment.
• Coaching students in the Clinical areas
• Holds at least a diploma in Midwifery from a recognized institution.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Registered by the Uganda Nursing and midwifery Council.
• Must be ICT Literate.
• Must have minimal of 2 years working experience in field stated above.
• Must have a recommendation from relevant authorities.
Job Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education: Diploma
Job Experience: Two years
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Applications clearly indicating the position applied for should be submitted to:
The Principal Kabale School of Comprehensive Nursing (0772558374)
The dead line for receiving the applications is 4.00pm on Monday 6th July 2020