Job Title: Internal Auditor – Risk
Organisation: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 34 networked branches and 10 contact offices countrywide, an equal opportunity employer and regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003.
Job Summary: The Internal Auditor – Risk will conduct regular checks and detailed reviews and business processes of Pride and evaluate and provide reasonable feedback to ensure that risk management, control and governance systems and functioning as intended and help the organization accomplish its objectives and goals
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review Pride’s operations weaknesses in risk policies and guidelines established by the Board, BOU and other regulatory and statutory bodies
- Carry out a periodic evaluation of the effectiveness of the risk management control and governance processes as well as the reliability of financial information in the
- Draft an Internal Audit and support risk management project that ensures review of the business processes for proper governance and effective risk management
- Providing advisory services and training to staff on policies in relation to identified matters during
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, B.Com (Accounting) or a related field
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience, apply immediately using the online link below.
Deadline: 18th June 2021