The programme aims to support brilliant overseas students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the University of Miami.
Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity that will help students with study cost.
Established in 1925, the University of Miami is a private research university in Coral Gables, Florida. It offers 132 undergraduate, 148 master’s, and 67 doctoral degree programs.
Why study at the University of Miami? As one of the top research universities in the country, the University of Miami brings together esteemed faculty and talented students from throughout the United States and the world.
- University or Organization: University of Miami
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 to $16,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international
- Aspirants must have good academic records, test scores, and other factors
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach a letter of recommendation, academic transcripts, copy of passport or national ID card, International Student Financial Support Form with Financial Verification and submit it to Miami University Office of International and Transfer Admission 301 S. Campus Ave. Oxford, OH 45056-3434 U.S.A.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have previous degree transcripts with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must send TOEFL or IELTS test scores to Miami or provide alternative proof of English language proficiency.
Each successful winner will receive the award amount of $2,000 to $16,000 per year to cover the educational expenses in the United States.