Job Title: Piping Supervisor South
Organisation: TotalEnergies SE
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TotalEnergies SE is a French multinational integrated oil and gas company founded in 1924 and one of the seven “supermajor” oil companies. Its businesses cover the entire oil and gas chain, from crude oil and natural gas exploration and production to power generation, transportation, refining, petroleum product marketing, and international crude oil and product trading. TotalEnergies is also a large-scale chemicals manufacturer.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance and coordination according to the project requirements
- Support the Industrial Area Superintendent North on site ensuring that the Contractor is fully conversant with all Company project related standards and procedures.
- Act as primary Supervisor for a dedicated area of the construction site.
- Ensure that Contractors progress on the appropriate high-priority work-fronts
- Undertake regular site visits to assess the work quality and delivery of the Contractor and intervene as appropriate to ensure that activities progress in line with the project schedule.
- Monitor progress and prepare performance reports.
- Identify & analyse the weak points which penalize the productivity and propose corrective actions.
- Advise the Industrial Area Superintendent North on all issues related to sequencing and scheduling of work fronts.
- Analyse and forecast performance and manpower requirements based on physical progress relative to schedule.
- Liaise with all the Superintendents and Supervisors to make sure that all interfaces are managed effectively.
- Supervise the following interfaces and ensure that Company / Project standards and procedures are fully aligned with the following: Company & Construction Contractor, Construction Contractor / Sub-contractors and the vendor representatives & construction site personnel
- Assist the COMPANY to ensure Compliance with projects Safety objectives throughout the life of the project.
- Interface with QA/QC personnel to address quality issues/progress
- Monitor workforce productivities/progress relative to schedule
- Compliance with the HSE instructions, rules and procedures in force for compliance with the HSE contractual clauses and other documents governing ties with the contractors
- Ensure the protection of the environment and the monitoring of Project environmental performances.
- To act on behalf of the Industrial Area Superintendent North in his/her absence if required.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold an HND or equivalent in related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and Petrochemical industry with Recognized level of expertise in construction discipline with a good knowledge of ASME and other international codes and standards with a significant awareness of other disciplines and their interaction.
- Previous experience with other major IOC’s/Contractors in oil and gas construction projects.
- Ideal candidate shall be fully conversant with applicable Oil and Gas Industry International Codes, Standards as well as best Industry Practices.
- Significant responsibility in multi-discipline teams or projects.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills, and a good level of computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply:
All Interested candidates should apply online at the link below