Job Title: Project Driver and Logistics Officer
Organisation: Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services for people with disability in Uganda (CoRSU)
Duty Station: Kisubi, Wakiso, Uganda
Reports to: Procurement Specialist
Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services for people with disability in Uganda (CoRSU) was established in 2006 as a private non-profit, nongovernmental organization and is supported by CBM (Christian Blind Mission). CoRSU provides Orthopaedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Rehabilitation, mainly for children as well as adults with disability.
Job Summary: The Project Driver and Logistics Officer shall be responsible for providing the BMZ project supply chain needs/requirements including procuring all the BMZ project supplies and services, accounting for all the project assets, managing stocks, deliveries and managing fleet concerns.
The Project Driver and Logistics Officer shall support project staff in all their travel within and around project area of operation as required. He/she will support office operations such as photocopying, printing, and other logistics and operational support as needed.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma in logistics and supplies management plus a certificate in defensive driving is essential; Or a degree in logistics and supplies management plus a certificate in defensive driving is desirable.
· Five (5) years of previous experience in a similar driver and administrative role for an international or local but reputable donor project.
· Valid and appropriate level driving license;
· Strong communication skills, both written and oral English language skills;
· Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet management deadlines;
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with the aim of providing administrative support in an efficient manner;
· Ability to work well as part of a multi-disciplinary team in an office environment;
· Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
How to Apply:
All qualified persons should submit their applications (detailed CV with covering letter specifying the project or program of interest) and copies of academic qualifications to The Head of Human Resources, CoRSU Hospital
P. O. Box 46 Kisubi, Uganda
Email to: [email protected];
· Clearly indicate the position you are applying for in the email/application subject and all attachments should be in one pdf file.
· Note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
· Qualified persons with Disabilities (PWDs) and CoRSU employees that would like to take up any of these positions and that meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: Monday 22nd February 2021.