Scholarships make it easier to access education. Therefore, the University of Northern Colorado is granting International Student Scholarships in the USA. The bursary is available for the academic session 2022-2023.
This funding program supports new and highly qualified international and transfer students who want to commence an undergraduate degree program at the university.
The University of Northern Colorado is a public university in Greeley listed among America’s Best Colleges for Education. The mission of UNC as a public institution is to teach, learn, and serve the public good.
Why choose to study at the University of Northern Colorado? The University of Northern Colorado is dedicated to authentic teaching and learning through the application of knowledge to real-world problem solving, resulting in transformative education.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is March 31st
- University or Organization: University of Northern Colorado
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: 50% discount on tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree level courses and subjects available at UNC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicant must be applying to UNC as a new undergraduate and attending Northern Colorado for the first time
- Applicant must apply for admission to UNC and be accepted as a degree-seeking, tuition-paying student
- Applicant’s GPA must be a minimum of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, based on grades through the fall semester before enrollment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must follow the general admission process and apply through the university application form. The general admission is will also make for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A completed application
- Official high school and college transcripts
- Financial support documents
- Copy of Passport
- Statement of Purpose
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must score at least a 2.99 GPA in the previous academic degrees to be accepted in UNC.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must submit a TOEFL score of 520 pbt, 190 cbt, or 70, ibt or another approved assessment of English Language Proficiency
The University of Northern Colorado provides funds only awarded during the fall and spring terms. 50% of each year’s award will be applied to the recipient’s UNC bill fall semester and 50% to the spring semester bill.